Refuge International relies on donations of medical equipment and supplies for our work in Guatemala. Some supplies are sent by ship, and some are hand carried in by volunteers. Without the donations, our work would not get done.
We are always in need of supplies. See the list below for our most urgent current needs, or download a PDF.
Please contact us if you have equipment or other supplies to be donated.
- Ziplock bags—2-gallon, gallon, quart sizes
- Band-Aids—small, medium, large
- Disposable razors
- Feminine pads—for a heavy flow
- Black Sharpies—fine point
- Selenium sulfide shampoo (Selsun Blue Medicated)
- Sterile mayo stand covers
- Sterile cautery pencils
- Sterile back table covers
- All sizes of sterile surgical gowns
- Sterile laparoscopy/pelviscopy drapes
- Sterile laparotomy drapes
- Sterile utility drapes
- Sterile IV administrative sets
- All non-latex surgical gloves
- Sterile pap smear kits
- Sterile IV start kits
- Sterile skin prep trays
- Sterile light handle covers
- Sterile stockinettes
Refuge International is a US registered 501(c)(3) organization.